Monday, October 20, 2008

Welcome Home Elder Augason


So this week brian came home from his mission. It was really weird being on this end of the spectrum. I thought it kinda cool, til we got into presidents office and he said almost the exact same thing and then he told him to take off his tag…I was balling my eyes out! I did not like that moment one bit when I was a missionary, it was so hard to not cry out loud cause no one else was. I guess it didn’t hit anyone else but me as hard the 2nd time around. I miss it so much! So i decided to put a picture of my first tag :)

1 comment:

Angie&Blake said...

That is really cool! Welcome home Elder Augason #2! ;oD
Oggie, you are a really cool guy! I can only imagine what you were feeling! (I know how I felt when we were there for you- but I know it's different). I think it's really cool that you had those feelings the first and second time around! It's very obvious that your mission meant a great deal to you! You can't get that any where else! Love you little brother!
~ANG~