Monday, October 20, 2008

Marks last race



Went out to marks race and watched his last one of the season. It was good and sunny and pretty warm. I had been freakin out for the last week, kinda, because my program for slideshows kept failing and I couldn’t get it to work. So I had to learn a new program and it wouldn’t work properly so I couldn’t put any music to it so I just had to iprovise. After marks race we had a surprise party and we played the video, which mark watched over and over, and we watched and listened to music. We also had the great Elke lasagna. Oh man was that good! Then Kristin and Aaron put into plans by showing everyone else this secret date I was going to go on this next weekend.

2 comments:

Elke said...

You did such a GREAT JOB on that DVD!!!! I can hardly wait for my copy! Thanks for your help and support . . . that day turned out pretty fun! We love you!

Angie&Blake said...

That was a little stressful, hu? You did an awesome job on the slide show, Oggie! I know Mark LOVED it! We all did!!! It was an exhausting day, but really fun too! Partyin' is one thing we do pretty well! ;oD
Everything turned out great- including the slide show you put together! Thanks so much for doing that! You're awesome! Love you!
~ANG~