Monday, October 20, 2008

My becoming a man!

Ok so the same Friday as my date, I became a man! Yeah that’s right, you all guessed it, I GOT MY OWN CELL PHONE! Angie and the rest of the family convinced me silently that I needed to get the same phone. I am so glad that I did. We went in there and the guy had no problem selling me on anything cause I had already decided, LOL! Angie got the hook up, getting told about some awesome programs that you can add to your blackberry and they are so sweet. So we got the hook ups and then went back to angies and hung out and played with the phones a little longer and then I took off to go on my date. I had to promise that I would not play with my phone on the date, and I have to say why would I?

1 comment:

Angie&Blake said...

You're so funny! The phones are awesome though, hu?! I love going over to that store now and getting all the hook ups on everything! That guy is WAY cool! I'm glad you like your phone!
I just meant- don't play with your phone on your date so that you would pay attention to her- not your phone. -Not saying that you would, but just getting such a cool phone- it's kind of hard to put it down! ;oD
Glad you love it though, MAN! ;oD
Love you!
~ANG~