Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Skiing trip. My first of the year!!

So we decided that it was finally time to go up the mountain. It was a parking lot and we had to park on the road instead and then we skiied down to the lifts. It was a joke but the skiing was amazing. I was so exhausted but it was fun. We videod me skiing a really nice run, i was in some fresh medium weight powder and cruised right through, and then the boys hit a jump we found, and we got ski cam :) It was COLD. At the base it was 12 degrees and at the top it was -1 so the boys had a hard time with the cold on their toes and we took a long lunch to get feeling back and we stopped skiing about 25 min early to allow me time to hike to the car and for them to warm their feet up. Still it was a great day of skiing.







2 comments:

Elke said...

Looks like SO much fun! You make it look so easy. That's not exactly the way I do it! LOL!!! Nice to see some new posts!

Wendy Lady said...

I've never been skiing. That is a true story. It looks like freezing good times though.